Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Contest For LGG3PH



LG-G3-tweet-and-win

Join our TWEET & WIN Promo to get a chance to win a new LG G3

 Mechanics:

1. Participants must log-in to their Twitter accounts, FOLLOW  @LGPhilippines and TWEET an answer to this question:


I want #LGG3PH simply because ______

 Entries should include: #LGG3Ph
Sample tweet:
  • “I want  #LGG3PH because I can watch my favorite TV series at optimum quality right in the palm of my hand @LGPhilippines”.
2. Participants can send their entries on July 1, 2014. Entries before and after this period will be considered as invalid.
3. A participant can send more than 1 entry with different answers to increase chances of winning.
4. The entry will be picked at random by random.org
5. The winner of the promo will be announced on July 3 through the LG Mobile Philippines Facebook page www.facebook.com/LGOptimusPH and Twitter & Instagram account @LGPhilippines.

2 comments: